Lou Piniella (for the two or three people existing in the world that don't know who Lou is, he is the manager of the Cubs), expressing his opinion on the potential problems of MLB's recent implementation of instant replay, said, "Do you throw out a red handkerchief or something (referencing the way NFL head coaches challenge plays on the field)? I would love to be able to throw out a red hanky. Imagine throwing something out on a field and not be ejected."
Lou Piniella has a total of 61 ejections in his career as a manager.
2 comments:
Brad,
That is great! I read about the instant replay thing too. So in your MLB expertise, do you think it was a good call to be able to watch instant replay?
I like your quote, but when are you going to post something new? Well like I should talk. I'm pretty sure the last time I posted was in August.
Post a Comment