Well it's been awhile...I kind of took a break from the blogging scene. School has just been too crazy and I've barely been keeping up with that. I am taking 16 credits, and 3 of those classes are lab classes, which just had more time and work. I also try to put in about 10 hours at work each week if I can, but when I'm really busy it ends up being less.
I took the FE (Fundamentals of Engineering) Exam on Saturday. It is a standardized nationwide test that is needed for licensing purposes in engineering. Basically if I passed then I would be considered an EIT (Engineer in Training) and I could get paid like an engineer. After 4 years of experience as an EIT, I can take the PE (Professional Engineer) Exam, which then allows me to stamp drawings and make a lot more money. The FE was a solid 8 hour test with a 1 hour intermission/lunch break. It wasn't so bad...I felt pretty good about it. It's just pass/fail, so I just have to do well enough to pass, which I think I did. I'll find out in December or January.
1 comment:
I'm glad you're back. I've missed you.
Post a Comment