Monday, July 21, 2008

New Background

Well this is supposed to have a super-cool Cubs background. It worked on Saturday, but today it is just blue. So that's weird. Just imagine a cool Cubs background...I guess that will have to do until I figure this out. Maybe it is because the code contains a link to Pyzam.com, which the BYU server has blocked, supposedly for adult content. I don't know what they're talkin about though because all i have ever seen there (the whole one time i've been there) is cool blog templates, including a super-cool Cubs background.

If you are accessing my blog through a server that is not BYU then please let me know if it is the awesome Cubs background or just a blue background. Thank you.

1 comment:

Cori said...

I see cool cubs! But only on the left 1/3 of the page. I'm enjoying both of the blogs. Great job! Cori